No matter what business you are in your business can benefit from content marketing. This is true whether you sell products or services. It also applies if your business is a B2B, B2C, Not-For Profit, or Nonprofit. People are tired of traditional advertising. That is why content marketing is now the preferred method of selling.
There has never been a better time for content marketing. The explosive expansion of social media has created a perfect opportunity for content marketing. In the past most businesses could not have been able to afford the level of exposure that you can now get simply by using social media. Content marketing must be an essential part of your marketing strategy.
7 tips to consider in your content marketing are as follows:
- Enhance your marketing by including testimonials and customer reviews. The general public finds content in the form of informative emails, websites, and information posted on social media sites to have credibility. This increases their trust in the writer and the company. You can increase that trust even more by including comments from customers.
- Have a call to action. Let the reader know what action you would like them to take when they finish reading your article.
- Build a list. Have a way for your prospects and customers to receive valuable information from you on a regular basis.
- Use stories and case studies whenever possible. Your audience will remember stories much longer than they will remember pure facts. Make it interesting.
- Be seasonal. Take advantage of specific holidays, seasons, or other headlines that can be used in your content.
- Interview expert. A simple way to get content is to interview a leader in your industry. Post the content from the interview on your blog or other platform. This technique gives you high quality content and provides more exposure for the industry leader.
- Include pictures. Whenever possible you want to include a picture with your content. Content with pictures gets viewed at a much higher rate than information without a picture. You can even use cell phone photos especially with all the photo editing apps that are now available.
Content marketing is a fairly new concept. However, it is quickly becoming one of the best methods of marketing. If you aren't using this type of marketing you are leaving business on the table to your competitor to scoop up. Posting valuable content has been proven to be a low-cost strategy to high volume traffic, leads, and purchases. If you aren't doing content marketing yet, now is the time to start!
LeaRae Keyes, RN is the Executive Director for the Nurse Entrepreneur Network, a subscription website for nurses in business or nurses wanting to be in their own business. Ms. Keyes provides coaching and information for nurse entrepreneurs and those wanting to be nurse entrepreneurs.
With over 25 years of experience in sales, marketing, product development, intrapreneuring, and entrepreneuring she helps budding entrepreneurs start, develop, and grow their businesses. If you would like more information about the Nurse Entrepreneur Network or the services offered by LeaRae Keyes visit: https://www.nurse-entrepreneur-network.com
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/?expert=LeaRae_Keyes